Director of Cloud Practice
Director of Cloud Practice
Technology consultancy with a Deliberately Different approach. This means we focus on people, not technology. We move at pace and ensure Zero Dependency on us at the end of each project.
Our mission is to challenge our industry’s norm of supplier dependency. We don’t only build and deliver solutions — we train and up-skill our customer’s teams to transfer complete ownership to them after we exit the project. We help our customers achieve lasting transformation.
We are techies, chefs, wannabe sports stars, coders, comedians, mothers, fathers, gamers, superhero’s, book worms, geeks, creatives and open. We are Deliberately Different.
We're looking for a Director of Cloud Practice to join us and work across our customers ensuring the their goals are reached and our teams are happy and productive. We focus on values-based delivery ensuring we exceed expectations and challenge the older brands in this space.
You will play a key role in identifying opportunities for Tecknuovo, by getting involved in pre-sales activities and helping us decide which technology challenge we will be able to solve next. Our processes are still being defined as we continue to grow; you will be able to bring your input and ideas to the table and create solutions that are best suitable for our customers.
The role will be particularly suitable if you love what you do and are constantly sharing your knowledge, you will be involved in the creation of articles, meet ups and conferences to grow the Tecknuovo brand and network. You will also be heavily involved in associate vetting and engagement, helping us understand how to best interact with different technology personalities and skillset.
You will be working very closely with the other Tecknuovo hubs to drive opportunities, ideally you enjoy engaging with stakeholders and are not afraid of pushing back when necessary, knowing how to manage different challenges and personalities. You will also get a chance to get your hands dirty, helping us and our associates with discovery work and sharing your expertise.
Sometimes a list helps;
- Drive thought leadership
- Pre Sales Support
- Domain Insight & Trends into cloud tooling and services
- Production of Articles, Meetups & Conferences
- Pattern Creation & Renewal
- Pattern Validation
- Associate Vetting
- Associate Engagement
- Client Discoveries & Assessments
- Client Engagements
This will be a strategic role. Working as a thought leader in the space, you will command within the organisation to shape our growth. You will have extensive experience working and liaising with C-level stakeholders, as well as experience of pre sales support and customer engagement.
Ideally you have created blogs and articles and are heavily involved in the technology community. Our Strategy Hub loves sharing knowledge with our customers, associates, and wider network. You will play a key role sharing your experience and thoughts on the latest technology trends.
You will be a problem solver, and you enjoy challenges and creating processes from scratch in a growing organisation where you can really make a difference and have an impact.
The Teckbar is a benchmark we set for our associates to make sure we consistently deploy best-in-class teams to work with our customers.
(1) Talent screen: our talent team will be in touch to talk Tecknuovo, the role & values
(2) Tech screen: we'll focus on real-life experience and deep dive into your technical background
(3) Project assessment: We'll match your skills up against current projects to see which partnership works best
(4) Offer: job done! Swag box incoming and your interactive on-boarding journey starts from there
During the process, we promise you'll:
- Have an understanding of Tecknuovo’s mission and values
- Feel that this is where you want to work...or not
- Be clear on next steps and timescales for feedback
- Have left a positive impression with all interviewers
Our culture is inclusive, innovative, fast-paced and fun. We live by our five values:
- Make genuine connections
- Embracing the pace
- Be curiosity, always
- Have the courage to act
- Openness, moving information freely
We partner with the best people, so looking after them is important to us. Here are some of the perks you’ll enjoy as a Teckhead:
- We work flexibly between home and the office
- You get your birthday, Christmas and NYE off
- You get paid time off to move house
- Feel secure with life assurance
- Enjoy private health insurance and benefits from Vitality
- We match your pension contribution by 5%
- Earn points with employee recognition platform Bonusly and convert them into rewards
- Relax with drinks in the Teck office bar
- Socialise over team meals
- Connect with your team at regular socials
- Monthly “Teckhead of the month” recognition
- Monthly “Teckteam of the month” award
- One volunteering day per year to help the planet
Growth & nurturing
- Grow personally and professionally with a £1000 training budget
- Advance your skills with a personalised learning and development plan
We’re aware of our responsibility towards our employees and associates. We aim to create a working environment where everyone feels included and supported — irrespective of their beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, or any other personal characteristics.
Not everything fits into a job ad. To find out more about Tecknuovo, our plans, the job, the package, anything – please click below to get the conversation started.