Who We Are
A technology consultancy with a Deliberately Different approach. This means we focus on people, not technology. We move at pace and ensure Zero Dependency on us at the end of each project.
Our mission is to challenge our industry’s norm of supplier dependency. We don’t only build and deliver solutions — we train and up-skill our customer’s teams to transfer complete ownership to them after we exit the project. We help our customers achieve lasting transformation.
We are techies, chefs, wannabe sports stars, coders, comedians, mothers, fathers, gamers, superhero’s, book worms, geeks, creatives and open. We are deliberately different.
Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Technical Expertise with data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g., Java and Python)
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake, Databricks and Datafactory
Passing The TeckBarThe Teckbar is a benchmark we set for our associates to make sure we consistently deploy best-in-class teams to work with our clients.
(1) Talent Screen: Our Talent Team will be in touch to talk Tecknuovo, the role & values
(2) Tech Screen: We'll focus on real-life experience and deep dive into your technical background
(3) Project Assessment: We'll match your skills up against current projects to see which partnership works best
(4) Offer: Job Done! Swag box incoming and your interactive on-boarding journey starts now
During the process, we promise you'll have:
- An understanding of Tecknuovo’s mission and values
- Feel that this is where you want to work...or not
- Clear on next steps and timescales for feedback
- Left a positive impression with all interviewers
Values & Cultural
Our culture is inclusive, innovative, fast-paced and fun. We live by our five values:
- Make Genuine Connections
- Embracing the Pace
- Be Curious, always
- Have the Courage to act
- Openness, moving information freely
You’ll be joining a strong community of associates to build values-aligned teams of digital practitioners for our customers’ projects. Highly skilled and experts across technologies, you’ll be an integral part of who we are.
We partner with the best people, so looking after them is important to us.
Here are some of the perks you’ll enjoy as an associate:
- Tech-agnostic projects
- Working with major UK organisations like HMRC, Virgin Media, British Council and Thames Water
- Monthly Teck Talks focusing on the latest and greatest in tech
- Flexible working
- The chance to work from our fantastic Tecknuovo HQ whenever you want
Please complete the form below or submit your application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org