Who We Are
A technology consultancy with a Deliberately Different approach. This means we focus on people, not technology. We move at pace and ensure Zero Dependency on us at the end of each project.
Our mission is to challenge our industry’s norm of supplier dependency. We don’t only build and deliver solutions — we train and up-skill our customer’s teams to transfer complete ownership to them after we exit the project. We help our customers achieve lasting transformation.
We are techies, chefs, wannabe sports stars, coders, comedians, mothers, fathers, gamers, superhero’s, book worms, geeks, creatives and open. We are deliberately different.
What You’re Working Towards
The Office Assistant at Tecknuovo is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our location and all our hubs within the business. Directly reporting into the Founders’s EA, you will be supporting the directors and delivering crucial company-wide support. This role is incredibly varied and critical for the running of our business. You will support in improving the employee journey and engagement of our Teckheads. You will also be the figurehead for the business, ranging from meeting and greeting guests, to ensuring that we have the most effective and productive office environment possible. The position will also require effective diary management and being the ‘gatekeeper’ of the meeting room booking.
This role has potential to grow within the business to own more of the operational support to facilitate the company growth.
- Arranging meetings and preparing meeting rooms including refreshments
- Meeting and greeting clients when they arrive?
- Ordering catering for client events
- Managing office supplies including refreshments
- People administration including managing of birthdays, anniversaries and sending gifts
- Office purchases including IT equipment, stationary
- Personal assistant duties for Directors
- Running occasional ad-hoc errands
- Maintaining access passes for employees and contractors
- Liaising with host building on current employee records, starters and leavers
- Facilities management of the office and its equipment
- Ensuring and enforcing office upkeep is to a high standard
Providing administrative support to the Compliance Hub to include:
- Issuing of associate contracts and compliance documentation
- Associate vetting
- Maintenance of accurate compliance data on systems
- Ad hoc support with internal projects
- Taking minutes and recording actions
- Some experience (1-2 years) within an administrative role for a fast-growing company
- Track record in dealing with a varied role, where no two days look the same
- Demonstrable experience as an established performer with strong communication skills who proactively builds relationships
(1) Talent Screen: Our Talent Team will be in touch to talk Tecknuovo, the role & values
(2) Face to Face: We'll focus on your real-life experience and deep dive into your expertise & background
(3) Offer: Job Done! Your interactive on-boarding journey starts now
During the process, we promise you'll have:
- An understanding of Tecknuovo’s mission and values
- Feel that this is where you want to work...or not
- Clear on next steps and timescales for feedback
- Left a positive impression with all interviewers
Values / Employer Brand
Our culture is innovative, fast-paced, inclusive, and fun.
We work with a strong community of associates to build values-aligned teams of digital practitioners for our customers’ projects. Highly skilled and expert across technologies, they’re an integral part of who are.
Our culture is inclusive, innovative, fast-paced and fun. We live by our five values:
- Make Genuine Connections
- Embracing the Pace
- Be Curiosity, always
- Have the Courage to act
- Openness, moving information freely
We partner with the best people, so looking after them is important to us. Here are some of the perks you’ll enjoy as an Teckhead:
- We work flexibly between home and the office
- You get your birthday, Christmas and NYE off
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Feel secure with life assurance
- Enjoy private health insurance and benefits from Vitality
- We will contribute to your pension
- Earn points with employee recognition platform Bonusly and convert them into rewards
- Relax with drinks in the Teck office bar
- Socialise over team meals
- Connect with your team at regular socials
- Monthly “Teckhead of the month” recognition
- Monthly “Teckteam of the month” award
- One volunteering day per year to help the planet
Growth & Nurturing
- Grow personally and professionally with a £1000 training budget
- Advance your skills with a personalised learning and development plan
We’re aware of our responsibility towards our employees and associates. We aim to create a working environment where everyone feels included and supported — irrespective of their beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, or any other personal characteristics.
Not everything fits into a job ad. To find out more about Tecknuovo, our plans, the job, the package, anything – please click below to get the conversation started