A Delivery Analyst at Tecknuovo is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all our associate communication and client relationships across the business. Directly reporting into the Head of PMO, you will be supporting our Engagement & Delivery leads ensuring that all detail/data we collate is up to date. This role is incredibly varied and critical for the running of our business.
This role gives an individual the potential to go into a number of different career paths moving forward, this could be project management; delivery focussed; PMO or Account Management to name a few. It will also give you a great insight as to how a multi-million £ business operates.
We are a challenger SME consultancy that delivers transformative technology solutions with a difference. Our success is defined by our exit. We were founded to solve the problems created by the large consulting firms using the traditional ‘land and expand’ model. Working out in the open, we solve real problems side-by-side with our clients.
Key Personal Attributes
· Excellent attention to detail
· Analytical mindset
· Takes initiative
· Enthusiastic and enjoys learning
· Excellent organisation and people management skills
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to prioritise and multitask efficiently
· Working knowledge of standard word processing, spreadsheet and other productivity software tools
· Assist in the curation of monthly commercial reports for clientele
· Manage associate lifecycle, onboarding, onsite, off-boarding
· Maintain and update the P&Ls
· Assist in populating statements of work and change requests
· Support the Engagement Leads in the running of monthly governance calls
· Work with our teams on the ground to ensure successful delivery of project
· Manage and resolve risk and issues from clients and associates
· Track record in dealing with a varied role, where no two days look the same
· Demonstrable experience as an established performer with strong communication skills who proactively builds relationships
We advocate for a continuous learning culture with bespoke training programmes to support you in your career growth. We recommend and contribute towards study materials, courses and conferences that will help you learn and further develop your skills.
Here at Tecknuovo, it should be possible to see our mission and values at work every single day. Every practice, policy, interaction, or reward is recognisably tied to them. As we continue our journey to scale, we might not always get things right – we are all human after all. However, these will be our anchor, something which we expect everyone to hold each other accountable for:
1. Make genuine connections
2. Have the courage to act
3. Embrace the pace
4. Move information freely
5. Be curious, always
For more information on our values and how we bring them to life, please visit www.tecknuovo.com/values