Principal Delivery Lead - Cloud & DevOps
About TecknuovoTecknuovo is a technology consultancy with a Deliberately Different approach. This means we genuinely focus on people, not just technology. We move at pace and ensure Zero Dependency on us at the end of each project. Our mission is to challenge our industry’s norm of supplier dependency. We don’t only build and deliver solutions — we train and up-skill our customer’s teams to transfer complete ownership to them after we exit the project.
We help our customers achieve lasting transformation. We are techies, chefs, wannabe sports stars, coders, comedians, mothers, fathers, gamers, superheroes, book worms, geeks, and creatives. We are deliberately different.
About the Delivery Hub?The Delivery Hub is at the core of Tecknuovo, where we strive to exceed client expectations with every interaction and throughout every engagement lifecycle. This is where our reputation, values, and behaviours come together to ensure successful outcomes and repeat business that aligns with our mission.
As a Principal Delivery Lead, you'll work in harmony with our other hubs, including Engagement, Talent, Marketing, PMO, Finance & Compliance. This collaborative environment consists of both permanent and associate consultants who provide top-notch delivery services to our clients, ensuring that we remain true to our Deliberately Different approach.
About the RoleAs a Principal Delivery Lead, you'll be the guiding force that bridges the gap between our clients' challenges and the technical solutions that deliver real-world results. You'll actively listen and engage with stakeholders, transforming their desired outcomes into innovative and effective Cloud and DevOps solutions. Your adaptability will shine as you seamlessly transition between the sales and concept phase to the ongoing evolution of client relationships, all while focusing on delivery innovation and governance.
Your delivery squad is your lifeblood at Tecknuovo, and you'll be the inspiring leader who mentors other squad members and leaders, ensuring they benefit from your expertise. Together, you'll cultivate a positive and high-performance team culture, championing the success and well-being of your squad.
Key personal attributes
- Drive the direction of the delivery hub and support the sales cycle, being comfortable with commercial targets
- Tackle difficult customer situations and work on real-time solutions
- Actively listen and engage with stakeholders to understand their business problems and map them to technical solutions that deliver desired outcomes
- Build successful delivery teams, leveraging your understanding of team dynamics and modern motivational techniques
- Foster open communication, encouraging team members and clients to share insights for project success
- Facilitate key client and team workshops effectively, both in-person and remotely
- Advocate for data-driven decision-making using appropriate metrics
- Develop context-specific processes based on lean/agile principles for efficient workflow
- Establish continuous improvement patterns for ever-increasing performance
- Ensure accurate data capture and sharing for tracking commercial agreements and demonstrating value
- Maintain exceptional quality levels in outcomes and outputs, leading to high client satisfaction
- Demonstrate commercial awareness, understanding project constraints and navigating them effectively
- Take a long-term view, employing exceptional approaches to identifying and dealing with risks, issues, dependencies, and assumptions that may impact initiatives
- Proven understanding of technology consulting and business growth experience, selling professional & consulting services, within large enterprise customers.
- Proven track record of delivering consulting outcomes, via either solution or service design. Demonstrated ability to ideate and co-create problem statements with customers, and carry this through to scoped SOWs to address pain points and create value.
- Proven experience in building and managing strong relationships with stakeholders across various seniority levels.
- A proven track record of obtaining and exceeding revenue targets, building out a portfolio across multiple customers.
- Direct account management and leadership, owning relationships within customer base and accounts, as well as accountable for growing net new business.
- Experienced across both public and private sector.
- Ideally, via service, partnership or employment – experience of fast growing scale up businesses and understanding of the growth & innovation mindset and working style.
We advocate for a continuous learning culture with bespoke training programmes to support you in your career growth. We recommend and contribute towards study materials, courses and conferences that will help you learn and further develop your skills.
You will be supported by the internal marketing team and you will have the opportunity to speak at meetups, run podcasts, write blogs and present at multiple different public events which will enable you to stand out as a leader in the space.
Monthly growth canvases will be conducted to support you in reaching your full potential.
Here at Tecknuovo, it should be possible to see our mission and values at work every single day. Every practice, policy, interaction, or reward is recognisably tied to them. As we continue our journey to scale, we might not always get things right – we are all human after all. However, these will be our anchors, something which we expect everyone to hold each other accountable for:
Make genuine connections
Have the courage to act
Embrace the pace
Move information freely
Be curious, always
Please complete the form below or submit your application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org