Tecknuovo is a technology consultancy with a Deliberately Different approach. This means we genuinely focus on people, not just technology. We move at pace and ensure Zero Dependency on us at the end of each project. Our mission is to challenge our industry’s norm of supplier dependency. We don’t only build and deliver solutions we train and up-skill our customer’s teams to transfer complete ownership to them after we exit the project.
We help our customers achieve lasting transformation. We are techies, chefs, wannabe sports stars, coders, comedians, mothers, fathers, gamers, superhero’s, book worms, geeks and creatives. We are deliberately different.
About the Delivery Hub
The Delivery Hub is responsible for ensuring client expectations are exceeded with every interaction and throughout every engagement lifecycle. Delivery is the heart of Tecknuovo, where our reputation, values and behaviours align to ensure successful outcomes and repeat business that aligns with our mission.
You will sit alongside our other hubs (from Engagement, Talent, Marketing, PMO, Finance & Compliance), and is a mixture of permanent and associate consultants providing delivery services to our clients.
About the role
A Project Coordinator at Tecknuovo is responsible for helping achieve delivery excellence and customer satisfaction. Directly reporting into the Head of Delivery, you will be supporting our Engagement & Delivery hubs ensuring that all detail/data we collate is up to date. This role is incredibly varied and critical for the running of our business.
This role gives an individual the potential to go into a number of different career paths moving forward within delivery. It will also give you a great insight as to how a multi- million pound & growing business operates.
Key personal attributes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Self starter who takes initiative
- Enthusiastic and enjoys learning
- Excellent organisation and people management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask efficiently
- Working knowledge of standard word processing, spreadsheet and other productivity software tools
- Work with our teams on the ground to ensure successful delivery of project
- Assist in populating statements of work and change requests
- Assist in the curation of monthly commercial reports for clients
- Ensure all client documentation is managed in line with our ISO standards
- Support delivery and engagement in a variety of tasks which may include, preparation for governace calls, managing and resolving risks and issues
- Collaborate with our internal team regarding a diverse customer portfolio that is cross industry and sector, always putting customer outcomes first
- Track record in dealing with a varied role, where no two days look the same
- Demonstrable experience as an established performer with strong communication skills who proactively builds relationships
We advocate for a continuous learning culture with bespoke training programmes to support you in your career growth. We recommend and contribute towards study materials, courses and conferences that will help you learn and further develop your skills.
Here at Tecknuovo, it should be possible to see our mission and values at work every single day. Every practice, policy, interaction, or reward is recognisably tied to them. As we continue our journey to scale, we might not always get things right – we are all human after all. However, these will be our anchors, something which we expect everyone to hold each other accountable for:
- Make genuine connections
- Have the courage to act
- Embrace the pace
- Move information freely
- Be curious, always
Please complete the form below or submit your application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org