Environmental policy statement
We acknowledge that running our business has an effect on the environment. In particular, we have a responsibility to our clients, our employees, and associates as well as the broader community in which we operate.
We are committed to taking responsibility for our actions and encourage a positive contribution towards minimising our impact on the environment. By putting our Environmental Policy into practice, we are committed, wherever possible, to:
- Conduct ourselves responsibly and in an ethical manner.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all environmental legislation that relates to our organisation.
- Minimise, and offset where possible, the impact on our environment.
Our Environmental principles:
We aim to adopt the highest professional standards and not to act in such a way as to compromise our firm’s integrity.
We actively promote respect between our staff members in their dealings with each other and with clients and other third parties.
We are committed to behaving responsibly and to minimising our impact on the environment. We aim to:
- Minimise waste and adopting sensible recycling policies in respect of our paper and food consumption.
- Ensure that electrical equipment and lights are off when not in use.
- Ensure that heating is turned off or down outside office hours.
Additionally, where we cannot reduce our carbon footprint, we will offset it through partnerships with tree planting organisations. By May 2021 we had offset our carbon footprint from 2019, and partnership will continue to be renewed annually as we continue to grow, to maintain net zero emissions.